Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Six Cards
















1 sentiment, 1 sheet of paper - six cards.


I wondered how many cards I could stretch one sheet of paper to, and was amazed when I got six cards from it - I had thought maybe five at a stretch. Quite economical this card making stuff, when you want it to be - they aren't too fussy! LOL















I wish I could send these cards out to you all, but I don't know your snail mails, so if you visit, claim one for yourself - Thank you for continuing to visit and your lovely comments.




Sorry about the colour in the last photo, not natural light as you can tell, took these tonight as I wanted to get them on the blog, and as I have Cricut Club tomorrow, will be too busy, and Friday will be hectic - leave for Scotland on Sunday.....
I will leave with this note - second grandbaby will be born tomorrow. DS partner has pre-eclampsia - now as a nurse I know how very serious this can be - however, the doctors are happy that they have discovered it early and are not overly concerned at this stage, however, she has been kept in hospital as of today and will be induced tomorrow Thursday 18th (UK). I'm already in tomorrow in Australia - aren't time zones confusing sometimes....
DS is on his way home as we speak - he is in the (British) Royal Navy, serving in the Gulf. There was always the fear he wouldn't make it home in time for baby's birth - his paternity leave was due to start on Friday, getting him home on Saturday for baby's due date Sunday 21st - but baby's never arrive when they're supposed to...
So, thumbs up to the Royal Navy, they are flying him home in time. Doesn't your heart just burst with pride sometimes....
Thanks for dropping in
Love Jane
Edit to post - why does blogger sometimes let you seperate your paragraphs and other times it won't. I had spaces between my paragraphs when composing this post, yet when I publish it, it all scrunches up, making it very difficult to read - anyone know the answer???? a very confused Scossie xx

4 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

Hey there! Yes, I know the answer! It happens to me all the time. It is when you move pictures around, and delete spacing, you somtimes delete "markers". What I do is this: Save your post before you "publish" it. Then go to "edit post". You will then see what it is going to look like. Add returns (spaces) save again and it should be OK! You just have to keep playing with it! Your cards are wonderful, and I have to say I am shocked that you got so many from one piece of paper! Amazing! Best, Curt

Curt in Indy said...

Jane! I need your email address! I've looked everywhere on your blog and can't find it! Can you email me with it???? Thanks! Curt

Heather "Hev" said...

Youve done an amazing job :)
Love the paper - very stylish :)

Ann said...

Gorgeous cards Jane & well done on getting so many from one sheet of paper too!! Thanks for the explanation Curt, as I' always having the same problem when posting!! xx