A delightful layout of DGD from last summer. She had just seen a butterfly, and was in awe of it, not being familiar with them yet. Simple, yet beautiful, I love it!
What a beautiful child! i loved your scrapbooking pages! They are so attractive and creative!
Thanks for visiting my blog. I enjoyed your comments. Thank you!
I do more card making than scrapbooking, so I am always thrilled to see lovely scrapbooks displayed, like yours. What treasures those will be in the future.
Nice to have you visit. I shall return to your site to view your "pretties".
Hi Jane, You are on top form with all your scrapping, i love all your stuff and your GD is gorgeous :) I so want to do more scrapping since Danielle arrived, but as yet haven't made much headway!! Thanks for your sweet comments :)
5 comments:
Jane, this is fabulous!!!
Jane, this layout is a "DELIGHT" just like your dear Granddaughter! I absolutely love it!
What a beautiful child! i loved your scrapbooking pages! They are so attractive and creative!
Thanks for visiting my blog. I enjoyed your comments. Thank you!
I do more card making than scrapbooking, so I am always thrilled to see lovely scrapbooks displayed, like yours. What treasures those will be in the future.
Nice to have you visit. I shall return to your site to view your "pretties".
Blessings,
Joan
Hi Jane, You are on top form with all your scrapping, i love all your stuff and your GD is gorgeous :) I so want to do more scrapping since Danielle arrived, but as yet haven't made much headway!!
Thanks for your sweet comments :)
Hugs
Carol x
Precious page.....!
Post a Comment