Monday, January 24, 2011

Sketches In Thyme #33

I'm off to Los Angeles for CHA tomorrow - so just enough time to do a couple of challenge layouts....

This one is for the current sketch challenge over at
Sketches In Thyme.....



The sketch by Karen Gerber over at Sketchabilities....



I have used my Lime Tart January 2010 (yes, 2010) Full Tart Kit.....



The papers are Bo Bunny "Gypsy" Collection....
Cardstock is Bazzill.....



The title (Dubai) is Scenic Route "Quincy" Alphabet Stickers.....
The bling is Basic Grey "Designer Rhinestones"....



Nestabilities to cut the circles....
Trim in the kit....
VersaColor 'Pinecone' inkpad.....



Photo is from our first holiday to Dubai in 2007 - the Burj Al Arab taken from a boat trip on the creek at the Old Souk.....



One more post tomorrow before I leave....

Hugs for now

Jane xx




4 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful layout!love the colors!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Oh How AWESOME - you're going to be SO close to me! I wish I could just pop over and meet you in person!

I love your layout - the circles are terrific and the fringe at the bottom of the photo and across the page are excellent touches!

Have a safe journey, Jane, and enjoy the CHA!
Hugs!

Melissa said...

gorgeous LO! i love all the blings and trims you used here. great take on the sketch and thank you for playing along with us at sketches in thyme.
hugs,
isay :D

Fern said...

WOW Jane, this is gorgeous!!! Love the Bo Bunny papers, trim and bling! The photo is beautiful!!! I hope you have a fabulous time at CHA!! Can't wait for you to come back and give us a review!!!! Hugs!!!