Saturday, January 8, 2011

DAD....

Hi everybody, thanks for dropping in again.....

This is a new layout based on an old sketch.....

I was recently guest designer over at SOUS, and much as I loved the layout I made for that challenge, I wasn't really over the moon about it - I'm still convinced it looks like a tea tray - check HERE and give me your opinion......LOL

So, I have done the same sketch again, but different.....




My Dad......



The photo's were taken in 2007 when Dad was last here in Australia on holiday.....



I have used the Lime Tart A La Tarte Kit from April 2010......



The papers are by Scribble Scrabble - Sweet Shoppe Collection.....







Here is the sketch.....



I am back in my scrap room, working on a beautiful photograph of my three granddaughters from Hallowe'en 2010 in Scotland, will hopefully get that finished tonight.....

And then I can get started on the new sketch over at SOUS......

Tomorrow morning I'm off out on a camera course to learn about my new Canon 500D SLR, around the beautiful city of Fremantle, so an early start in the morning - at least it isn't cold here - temp tomorrow is to be 37 degrees - yippee - LOVE Australia.....

Hope it isn't tooooooo cold where you are.....

Hugs

Jane xx



4 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Hi, Jane .. well you already know that I didn't think the first one looked like a tea tray but I totally relate to not being 100% happy with a project. Love this one of your Dad .. great colors and design. It's neat to see you do the same sketch but differently. Not too cold right now but it will be in the next few days! Have fun scrapping!

Karen Shady said...

gorgeous work Jane.... I LOVE your top 10 also.... I am looking forward to seeing your Websters layouts :) .. Oh, and NO, I dont think it looks like a tea tray either :) LOL
HUGS
Karen

Unknown said...

gorgeus page!! love all the leaves and flowers, they go great with the photos!

Jeni Glee said...

This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Jane....oh goodness, what a wonderful page for someone so dear to you!