Friday, January 21, 2011

Ornamental Iron Layout

Here I am this post with my latest DT project for Mandy over at Scrappy Go Lucky....




This layout uses the fantastic Ornamental Iron cartridge with my Cricut.....
















For all the details head over to the Scrappy Go Lucky blog....

Now for a call out to all my bloggy friends out there on the Net - are any of you going to CHA?
It would be wonderful to meet up with you if you are there....

Mandy and I are going with Diane of Capadia Designs and Enfys of Going Buggy, both fellow DT members at Scrappy Go Lucky - I can't wait to meet them in person....

Let me know if you will be there and we'll try and arrange to meet up, how wonderful would that be....

Hugs

Jane xx

6 comments:

Barb Craft said...

Wow! This is stunning!! I LOVE the iron gates!
barb :)

Myrna said...

This layout is absolutely gorgeous. The iron gates are so nice and the bride and groom are so beautiful, well the groom is handsome and the bride is beautiful.lol
Myrna

Unknown said...

Gorgeus!! love it!!the iron gates are wonderful!

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Awesome job. I've been waiting to see someone do a project with the Ornamental Iron. Love it! Thank you.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Wowzer, Jane, that is gorgeous. I love big Cricut cuts like this one. What an awesome idea for a wedding photo!

How lucky to be going to CHA. Have a great time!

Nanne said...

Beautiful layout and I love those iron bar gates..
Hugs
Nanné