Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Portrait Poses

I have come to a conclusion over the last couple of days....
There are far too many sketch sites on the Net....
I want to be able to participate in them all....
But, I don't have the time......
Here is my take on the latest sketch
over at Sketches In Thyme....



The sketch.....




Papers are Crate Paper - Cottage Collection.....


Bazzill cardstock, Pink Paislee alpha.....


Kaiser pearls, butterfly stamp by Grace Taylor.....



I love these photo's of DD, DSIL, Rebekah and Emma
- a beautiful little family.....




I think I might just have made the cut off
for this challenge.....
Will need to post my SOUS entry,
or I'll miss that one....
If only I didn't have to go to work.....
Hugs
Jane xx





2 comments:

Unknown said...

you made it!!! Thanks so much for choosing our challenge as one you want to participate in!!!! :-)
You did a beautiful job with this week's sketch. Such lovely papers to compliment your photos. The butterflies are beautiful!
Thanks again for choosing to play along with us this week at Sketches in Thyme!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Fern said...

WOW, It most certainly is a beautiful little family!! Love that butterfly/flower strip across the bottom of the photos!!! Photos are priceless!!! Beautiful layout gf!!! Hugs!!!