Wednesday, July 21, 2010

HOPE

This is a layout I have made for Challenge # 13
over at My Mind's Eye.....



Here is the sketch for the challenge and
we were to use the word 'Hope'.....



I have used the MME 'Life Stories' Collection -
Pink Damask,
Roses and
Tiny Red Flowers,
and the Life Stories Accessory Sheet # 2.....


I found this verse on the Net, author unknown,
and it fits what I am trying to
convey to my Granddaughters perfectly....


Bazzill cardstock, Prima flowers
and some lace complete the page.....



Delighted with the finished page....



Now to a couple of awards.....
Both from my very good blogging buddy Fern....



Thank you so much Fern.
You should head over to Fern's blog
- she does amazing things with paper,
I love her work, and you will too,
she makes amazing layouts -
Fern, you ROCK.....



Now, I am going to pass these two awards
over to a very special team.....
The girls at SOUS - Stuck on U Sketches.....

Sandi Clarkson
Leah Schaeffer
Nanne Harry
Sandy Windsor
This Design Team are the best on the Net....
Every week they bring amazing inspiration
to us scrappers who need a little mojo boost,
and I for one totally appreciate
their wonderful work....
Sadly, however, Sandy Windsor has decided
to stand down from the team,
family life takes over, as it should,
she will be missed -
good luck in all you do Sandy....
So, I give these two awards to - SOUS.....
Hugs
Jane xx





6 comments:

Nanne said...

Thank you so much for the awards.. I know that all of us appreciate all of you ladies just as much you all appreciate us.. with out any of you, we would not exists..
so thank you again...
and now onto your layout..Wow, love those papers and what a sweet photo of your grand daughters and what a great find on the net, with that verse..
Hugs
Nanné

Sandi Clarkson said...

Wow, Jane, you are so sweet to think of us and to say all those affirming things about us ..wow! I agree with Nanne that you (as do all of our followers) are inspiration to all of us and keep us pushing the envelope. There are so many wonderful crafting gals out there. I am so thrilled that I have met you through blogging, as I adore your fresh style! Thanks a bunch for thinking of us! Oh, love love love this layout .. you know me .. love vintage papers .. and what an adorable pic!

Anonymous said...

=O)
Thanks my BIG smile!
Thanks so much for thinking of us! I had to read what you wrote to my husband, hehe, guys (at least mine) don't really get it!
AWESOME to be thought of!!!!

I took a sec to scroll down and look at your other posts and you've been doing some very lovely pages! Lets just say I love them all because I can't go over each one...but I adore your pp's and page designs, your embellishments are perfect! Wonderful!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Holy Cow Jane! The circle (antique rose) layout is just stunning!!! I love the lace positioned to look like a huge doily (or at least, that's my assumption!). The papers are beautiful to be sure! This layout is amazing. Outstanding!

Samantha Taylor said...

What an adorably sweet photo. Beautiful take on the sketch!

Fern said...

Yes Jane, I have to agree with you about the SOUS Design Team! They are absolutely amazing!!!
And gf, you're pretty amazing yourself, this layout is adorable and I love the journaling!! Hugs!!! Your GD's are just tooo sweet!!!