Wednesday, October 3, 2012

SOUS Card Sketch Reveal # 6

Yay, it's Wednesday, and it's time
for the newest card sketch over at




The great sketch from our own Leah



I had fun with this sketch
 and some Nestabilities



I have used Spellbinders "Floral Ovals"
and "Classic Ovals"



The verse is by Heidi Grace
 "Only Time"



The flower and papers are from 
my stash, and the wee branches
 are a punch


A pretty little card that came
together pretty quickly.
I'm happy with it.
 
Now, head on over to
and see the beautiful cards from
 my fellow DT girls,
and then for a chance at Top 3
and to be featured on the
 SOUS blog, have a go
at the sketch yourself.
 
See you over there
 
Hugs

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Jane this is so pretty.....love the gorgeous papers! I really must get myself some spellbinders, beautiful frames!

Becky Litz said...

this is so pretty and lacy and looks just like the sketch! Way to go!