Friday, September 28, 2012

SOUS DT Reveal - M&M Store

Hello again dear blogging friends.
Time for the newest sketch reveal over at
 
These great photo's were taken at the fabulous
 M & M Store in London.
 
 


The great sketch from our own
Sandi Clarkson


And not a piece of Portobello Road
 paper in sight...lol




The papers I have used are
Basic Grey "Urban Prairie"
which have been in my stash forever,
but the colours were perfect
for these photo's.
 
The title alpha's are American Crafts
Thickers "Rockabye" white
and "Darling" lipgloss.


 
Flowers are a mixture of stash
 and handmade from the papers.




The leaf branches are a Sizzix die.



Twine from the Twinery "Honeydew"
and buttons from my stash.



Daughter and I had an amazing
 couple of hours in this store,
 which has four storeys
and M&Ms in every conceivable costume!
 
Including four M&Ms emulating
the Beatles "Abbey Road" album,
you know the one.
Where they are crossing the
road on the Zebra Crossing.
 
I bought my three Granddaughters
 M&M pyjamas from the store
 - too cute. Will have to scrap the
photo's of them wearing them - one day....lol.


Now you must head over to
see what my fellow DT members
have done with the sketch
and have a go yourself.
 
You have two weeks to get
 your entries in and maybe be
 chosen as Top 3.
 
See you over there.
 
Hugs

5 comments:

Charlotte Brochu said...

This is such a fun color combo! Very striking! I love your flowers too and the vines from the die are so pretty!

Sandi Smith said...

How cute is this Jane...love the bright colors!

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

Love this bright , fun, colourful layout, Jane! I hope you got to sample some of those M&Ms! Looks like you had a blast!

Tracey Gregory said...

This is just a page to put a smile on anyone's face!

Fern said...

OMGOSH a 4 story M&M store! How fun!!!!! Jane, your layout is soooo "sweet" LOL!! Couldn't resist!!!!!! Seriously though, I love your beautiful flowers with their button and decorative centers, and vines are just as lovely!! Can't wait to see a layout with the dgd(s) in their jammies!!!! Have a great week!! Hugs!! (Gosh darn it, now I need some M&Ms)!!!! :o)