Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tim Holtz Configuration

Good Wednesday everybody, or Happy Hump Day, as my friend Curt over at Curt's Playhouse would say.... LOL

It's time for Walkabout Wednesday over at Scrappy Go Lucky...

Instead of a sketch this week, I decided to work with another one of these great Configuration Boxes from Tim Holtz....

This is a wee sneaky peeky at the finished box....


Head over to the Scrappy Go Lucky Blog for all the details and more photo's....

Hope to see you over there soon....

Hugs




2 comments:

Nanne said...

You are such a tease..LOL I got all excited for nothing..LOL Cant wait to see what you've done with one of these, cause I want to one of my own to play around with...
Hugs
Nanné

Sandi Clarkson said...

Omigosh! Saw your project and I am going to have to scrap lift this! Totally will give you the credit though!