Monday, March 14, 2011

Grandma's Little Angels

After completing the last two sketch challenges, I thought I would keep going with my Lime Tart March Full Tart Kit and use it up - I managed another layout and three cards....





The Prima bouquet was not in the kit, but I have had it for a while, not quite knowing where to use it - see, everything gets used - eventually...







Below is a close up of one of the beautiful Hambley's rub-ons that were in the kit...



I have used Glimmer Mist on the butterflys (in kit) and on the Pink Paislee Artisan Elements (not in kit)







Three cards with the leftovers, including the Martha Stewart Doilies (in the kit) that just didn't seem to go with any of the layouts....



















Hugs







4 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Lots of gorgeous work here!

Nati Tristan said...

Beautifully done! Those cards are great!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...the photo so made me smile! First, I think you are a wee young looking to be a Grandma! hehe! But hey! =)
You and your girls are darling and I adore the pagae and the card (great color combo!)

Ann said...

Gorgeous LO Jane & such a sweet photo of you & the girls, also love the cards made with your leftovers from the kit..........Hope you are safe & well on your side of the world.
Hugs, Ann xxx