Friday, March 18, 2011

Bo Bunny Sketch Challenge

I thought I would have a go at the latest sketch over at Bo Bunny.......




The sketch, by Robbie Herring....



Felt good to use some gorgeous Bunny papers that I have had forever....



The Collection is "Abbey Road" - Sky, Stripe and Cut Outs...



The flowers are Bo Bunny "Love Bandit"



The title is Bo Bunny "Shabbalicious"....



Some Kaiser pearls, Bazzill cardstock and Martha Stewart punch - Garden Trellis....



The photo's were taken at a local garden centre a few years back, just because I loved the abundance of blooms......



However, I must learn to back off a bit when taking photo's, they are far too close in. Great for detail, though not so good for layouts...



Had fun with this layout - and lots of fussy cutting - that sheet was my favourite, and now there's none left - not very often I say that. I tend to hang on to every little scrap of paper - just in case.... lol



Thanks for dropping in again....

Hugs



3 comments:

Nanne said...

Stunning layout, wowzahs!! that pink just grabs ya and I love the vine of leaves.. amazing work!!
Hugs
nann├ę

Sandi Cl~ said...

Wow .. how fabulous this one is! Perfect colors .. just divine!

Fern said...

Beautiful, Jane!!! Love the punched borders and the fussy cutting is fabulous!!!! Love it!!! Hugs!!!