Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Workshop # 9

The last three of the twelve Off The Page

projects I made for the


Cricut Workshop,

using the

Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby Paper Stack....


Two cards and a wee handbag.....





I loved working with these papers,

and the stacks are great value for money.....


I still have loads left,

after three layouts and twelve OTPs....







So, that's that.....




By the time all these

projects have uploaded to the blog,
I should be back in Australia,

from my month at home in

Scotland....


I will be around to see what

you have all been up to

while I have been away.....


And get back to the

sketch challenges at SOUS.....


Hugs


Jane xx




3 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Jane,
Just beautiful!!! I love these cards - they are such works of art! And the little purse is so adorable . . . what a nice way to present a gift!
Hugs!

Barb Craft said...

Cute, cute cards!! And i love the darling little purse!!
Barb :)

Kaye Whimp said...

Welcome back Jane, hope you had a lovely holiday and visit with your family.