Thursday, November 4, 2010

Workshop # 4

Today's Off The Page using the


Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby Paper Stack


is a Book Box.....











I made the little florette using the


Martha Stewart border punch - Lace Doily...


Ran the bordered strip through a paper crimper.....


Concertina folded the strip....


Then joined the edges to form a circle,


flattened the middle and attached a punched circle of c/s


- voila - there are plenty of tutorials throughout


the Net on making these lovely florettes.....









I've also added a black tassle


- I just thought it kinda went with it....!!




Thanks for dropping in again.....




Hugs




Jane xx

3 comments:

Myrna said...

Jane
This is really pretty. The flower sounds like it is easy enough to do. May have to try that.
Myrna

~Chris~ said...

That is absolutely beautiful. Love the colors you chose and the Florette is wow..

Tammara said...

Love the box and what a great tip on the rosette. I bought a crimper last month and haven't used it yet. I just made two rosette's and hand scored them--ugh! I wish I had seen your blog first--thanks for the tip!