Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snow Buddies

A layout using the Basic Grey collection Figgy Pudding....

Title cut from Winter Woodland cartridge, of course....


Snowman, penguin and reindeers cut from Christmas Cheer....


Lots of KindyGlitz, though photo's don't show the lovely sparkle it gives to the page....


And DGD Rebekah with her little friends that live under the Christmas Tree....


Unfortunately (NOT) we don't get any photo's of real snow here in Perth, it just DOES NOT snow here.....

Now as much as I do not miss the snow, it means I have no photo's to scrap....




So, this is as good as it gets....

The first sketch for 2010 is up at SOUS - Sketch # 10 - so I'm off to play with that now.....

wwwstuckonusketches.blogspot.com

TTFN

Jane xx

7 comments:

Nanne said...

OMGosh...That is a fabulous layout..Wow.. I love it!! I'm kind of lost for words here, but Wow..LOL
I love the title so much first of all, and then I love the snow flakes around the title.. Wow....
and your penguin and snowman are just too cute, and not forgetting to mention how cute you dd is in those photos.. Wow.!!!!!
hugs
Nanné

Sandi Clarkson said...

so cute, love how you framed the snowmen

Sandy said...

Oh what a great page...adore those pix...these papers and cuts are wonderful...I love the font from WW...you have out done yourself Jane....I am so happy to hear you are playing along this week at SOUS....can't wait to see your creation! Thanx for the shout out for the blog too!

Fern said...

Jane, this is beautiful... Your little gd is precious and I love that Figgy Pudding PP and all of that sparkle!! XXX Fern

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Wow Jane what a beautiful layout. I love these papers. The title is perfect and the penguin, snowman and reindeer are so cute, as is your DGD.

I too miss the snow pictures but not really the snow, not that we got much when I was there.

hugs
Kaye x

Carole Beath said...

Jane, what a precious LO.... Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello.... always love catching up with you on our crafty travels.
Hugs.
Carole

Nikki said...

OMG, this is the cutest LO!!! I love it! Don't you just love that Woodland cart and of course Christmas Cheer, you definitely have used them very well!
Hugs!
-Nikki