Monday, November 2, 2009

Triple Challenge

Here we go with the new sketch over at www.stuckonusketches.blogspot.com

This week SOUS has joined up with another two sites to make a Triple Challenge....


The sites are - www.practicalscrappers.com - their challenge is to use at least 3 ribbons...
and www.frosteddesigns.blogspot.com - their challenge is to use an owl....

So, we are able to combine all 3 in one project, or make 3 different projects - well, I'm lucky to have the time to do one, let alone three, so I have combined the three challenges into this one layout of my darling granddaughters....

I have used Kaiser 'Child's Play' collection and ribbons and the cutest owl (I think) from Cricut Happily Ever After cut at 3" - the swirl he is sitting on is from Home Decor at 2"....




So, pop on over to Practical Scrappers and Frosted Designs and enjoy....


Til next time
TTFN
Jane xx

13 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

What a gorgeous layout and the paper were just perfect, don't you just love it when that happens. I will agree very strongly that the owl is the cutest ever.

hugs
Kaye x

Sandy said...

awwwww so beautiful...love the papers..the patterned paper for th owl is wonderful and his lovely little flourish perch...love the photo as well...just perfect!

Sherri said...

Great layout.......I agree that the Happily Ever After owl is the cutest....makes me want to go buy the cartridge just for the owl.

Anonymous said...

gosh this is really sweet and you did an amazing job following the sketch!!!! SOOO cute!!!!! I also like the way you did the same punch on the lower piece but with different colors on each side (blue and white). And the dot paper is really cute! love it!

Christine said...

Awesome job! I am amazed how different these all look! Thanks for playing along with all three sites!
Christine (Practical Scrappers)

Marjorie said...

Cute page! Thanks for playing at Practical Scrappers!

Catherine said...

This is so cute. I love the papers and the owl is adorable. I love all the detail you put into the layout. Thanks for playing with us over at Practical Scrappers.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Jane, I'm loving this one! The pink and blue together look great and love the owl's perch. Great work as always!~

di said...

You did an awesome job with the tri-challenge! You layout is so cute and the photo is precious!

Pat said...

Love the papers you use & very cute owl!

susan m said...

I just love how you made the swirls for your owl to sit on!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

So sweet and I love your paper colors! Thanks for joining us in the challenges!

Renee said...

oooohhh this is so sweet. I love it.