Thank you to Kaye over at www.kayescraftyplace.blogspot.com for this great award....
Thank you so much Kaye for thinking of me - it is great to read everyone's answers....
The rules are: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blogs to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer this list of questions in ONE word....
Here goes -
1. Where is your cell phone? Around
2. Your hair? Straight
3. Your mother? Heaven
4. Your father? Scotland
5. Your favourite food? Whopper
6. Your dream last night? Weird
7. Your favourite drink? Coca Cola
8. Your dream/goal? Retirement
9. What room are you in? Study
10. Your hobby? DUH!!!! - Scrapbooking
11. Your fear? Spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Retired
13. Where were you last night? "This Is It" (Michael Jackson)
14. Something that you aren't? Retired
15. Muffins? Yuck!!
16. Wish list item? Gypsy
17. Where did you grow up? RAF - all over the world
18. Last thing you did? Scrapbook
19. What are you wearing? Jammies
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? None
22. Friends? Lots
23. Your life? Content
24. Your mood? Happy
25. Missing someone? Son (Scotland)
26. Vehicle? Tucson
27. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
28. Your favourite store? Scrappy
29. Your favourite colour? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Last night - MJ
32. Your best friend? Scotland
33. One place that I go over and over? WORK!!
34. Facebook? No
35. Favourite place to eat? Burger King (Hungry Jack's here in WA)
So, there we go - now I need to pass this to 5 blogging friends who haven't already received it....
Sharli at www.mesamemories.blogspot.com
Carole at www.crayola58a.blogspot.com
Lynn at www.beautifuldelightsblog.blogspot.com
Scrappinlil at www.scrappinlilscreativeside.blogspot.com
Tammara at www.formyluvofcrafting.blogspot.com
So, thanks again Kaye for this award....
Our Daily Bread Designs: White As Snow Bible Journaling Page - Hello everyone…Today we are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs December Release. And I have I created a Bible Journaling Page to share with yo...
8 hours ago