Friday, September 18, 2009

Purple Fairy Lady

Lookee what I got.......



Isn't this absolutely gorgeous.......


It's an acrylic 3D butterfly bisthday card - a very special birthday card/gift, and I know just the little lady it is for.......
The photographs do not do it justice (very difficult to photograph something that is seethrough!!!!)
However, I cannot take credit for this beautiful piece of work.....
No, I bought it from Leonie at www.purplefairylady1.blogspot.com

Her work is absolutely stunning, I just couldn't resist owning one of her beautiful projects....


Leonie lives in Busselton here in Western Australia, and I will hopefully manage down there one day to visit her farm where she has a workshop and a purple fairy caravan - would love to see that......



She is a beautiful lady and was in constant e-mail when I made this purchase, I will definitely buy from her again.....



Pop on over and see the beautiful off the page projects and albums she makes - you will not be disappointed....





Leonie also designs stamp images for Stamp-It here in WA - very talented lady....



Now for some sneak peeks of my April (yes, April, getting there, slowly) Lime Tart Kit projects.

(Just had to sneak Leonie's work in first.....)

These two layouts are with the A La Tarte kit from April - papers are My Mind's Eye.....




Full reveal in a couple of days......
TTFN
Jane xx


8 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Jane,
I'm blown away by the butterfly acrylic card! How amazing! I wish I could see it in person - let me e-mail you my address, ok? (tee,hee)

Leonie said...

Hi Jane, wow what can I say!???- thank you so much for such a glowing comment on my butterfly card. I hope it gives you a bit of inspiration and a few different ideas. I love your work its very beautiful and a real credit to your talent! Thanks again! leonie xx

Sandy said...

The card is beyond stunning...no words for how lovely it is...I adore it...what a lucky lady who will recv it....thanx for sharing it with us...and your sneek peek to...love to stop by and see your work...always spectacular!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Wow what a stunning acrylic card, she has some amazing work. Loving the sneak peak on your next projects don't keep us in suspence too long, pleeeeease!!!

hugs
Kaye x

Lynn said...

Totally can't wait for the full reveal! And the acrylic card is absolutely gorgeous! ~Hugs and Happiness, Lynn

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this card is amazing, it is sooo gorgeous...very nice!

enjoy *~*

Lucy Edson said...

Wow! That acrylic mini is stunning!! You have a wonderful eye for detail!


Thanks for your kind words on my tribute to my grandma.

Hetty Hall said...

Thanks so much Jane for all your lovely comments on my blog. Your work is amazing also.