Saturday, August 22, 2009

Awards

Evening every one - no projects, thought I would catch up with some awards I have been given, and have not yet thanked the senders for....



First is this beautiful sentiment from Kaye at www.kayescraftyplace.blogspot.com she sent me this at the beginning of the month - thank you Kaye....





The next two are from my beautiful friend in Arizona, USA, the beautiful Carole Beath at www.crayola58a.blogspot.com She sent me these back in April, yes April!!!! How slack am I?



Thank you so much Carole, they are both adorable....


I now have to pass these on (just a wee bit late!!!). I'm off to my daughter's for dinner and will do that when I return - I'm too hungry at the mo.....
TTFN
Jane xx


4 comments:

Sandy said...

awwwww congrats Jane...you deserve them....

Curt in Indy said...

You certainly deserve these Kiddo! I hope dinner was great! Best, Curt

Ann said...

Well done Jane - you are very deserving of both awards as your blog is so inspirational & downright fabby!! :-))
xx

Carole Beath said...

Yay,.Jane....the awards are UP... You deserve them all. Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave a sweet comment. I always like to see that you've been to visit. Have a happy week coming up.
Carole