Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The LAST SOUS Card Sketch Reveal


Oh Dear!!!!
 
This is such a sad post for me today.
 
Yes, the title is correct.
 
This is the very last
 Card Sketch Reveal
 from
 
There are so many new and
 wonderful things coming up
 over at SOUS,
 that something had to give,
 and sadly it is the
 Card Team.
 
I have had fun dabbling
 with these little
 creations, and
will miss them.
 
And just when I have found
 the perfect place to take
 their photo's - the view of
 my new front garden,
all nice and green
- something to do with the fact
 that it rains here
 - EVERY day!!!!!!
 
And, my gorgeous little cherub
 will now be redundant....
 
So sad....
 
However, I am remaining on the
 Layout Sketch Team.
 
We are losing some of
our Design Team, and I
 wish them well, it has been
 a pleasure designing with them.
 
But, there are some new
 girls joining the team,
and their introductions and
further details of the new
 adventures will be appearing
 on the SOUS Blog
 pretty soon.
 
So stay tuned for all the details....
 
In the meantime,
here is my final card
 using the final card sketch
 at
 (so sad....)
 




Leah's sketch...



I have opted for a sympathy card,
in view of the circumstances,
and felt the sentiment
was perfect...



The paper is from the
DCWV
 "Immortal Love"
matstack.



The sentiment is from
 Just Rite stamps



Spellbinders
 "Lattice Motifs"
 and
 "Classic Ovals"



The pretty little blooms and leaves
 are from Petaloo
 "Mini Roses Clusters - All White"



So, now you must head
 over to
 and see the final card
 creations from the
 rest of the
 Card Sketch Team.....
 
And you simply must
 take part in this
 final card sketch
 challenge.
 
See you over at SOUS
 
Hugs


 

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi Jane, Yes it is a bit sad, but it is good to hear about the new things that are on the way for SOUS and I hope everyone enjoys them.. I am glad I was on the card team for a while.. I got to meet you which was really lovely and I will stay in touch via your blog.. Your card is really lovely, I love the lattice motif you have behind your sentiment.. well I hope things are well with you! take care.. love lizzy

Fern said...

Jane, your card is so beautiful!!! Love the colors and the pretty lace!!! The way you staged it is gorgeous!!! Hope you have a great week!! Hugs!!