Sunday, July 24, 2011

Walkabout Wednesday on Sunday!

Hello fellow crafty friends, thought I better catch up with my Walkabout Wednesday projects over at Scrappy Go Lucky.....

They have still been running weekly over at the blog, but, I have been neglect in getting them posted here....

This is the current layout, following a sketch by Becky Fleck, using the Graphically Speaking cartridge - the details are all over at the Scrappy Go Lucky Blog.....



This next layout is from a sketch by Inspired Blueprints, using the Damask Decor cartridge....


Next is following a sketch from Sassy Lil' Sketches with the Lacy Labels cartridge....


Next, from a sketch by Becky Fleck, using Celebrate with Flourish cartridge....


And, finally, from a sketch by Little Shop of Sketches, using A Child's Year cartridge....


The details for all these layouts are over at Scrappy Go Lucky, and you get to look at the work of my fellow designers - amazing.....

I will return to posting my Walkabout Wednesday projects - on Wednesdays....LoL

Thanks for dropping in again folks....

Hugs



No comments: