Thursday, May 5, 2011

Birthday Sundaes # 7

This week's challenge over at Birthday Sundaes is 'Anything Goes' - here is my entry.....




Papers are Prima "Madeline" Collection, and the Prima flower has been in my stash for years!!!

I'm super excited to actually USE it....



The layout on my previous post was made using the same papers - Lime Tart April 2011 Full Tart....

So, while the papers were on my desk I just kept going.....





and going.....





and going....





























A total of eight cards - such fun.....

And another layout, which I will post tomorrow....

Hugs

4 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Holy Smokes! Those are all so wonderful! You were really busy!

Tracey said...

Wow Jane, they are all so beautiful! Love the butterflies and prima flowers! You sure have been busy.......

Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday Sundaes.

Michelle said...

Wow!!! You were very busy! These are all stunning! I really love this weeks entry! The big red flower is beautiful!! Thanks for playng along with BIrhtday Sundaes!

Jens Craft Corner said...

Jane, your cards are amazing! I love them! Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes.