Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cards

Thanks for dropping in again folks....

Remember I showed you this card a wee while ago, and said I had made a total of five.....

Well, I thought I had better post the other four......



Time fair runs away, doesn't it.....

Thought I would have had these up before now.....

But, better late than never.....

The remaining four cards created with Cosmo Cricket papers, and some bits and bobs remaining from my Lime Tart kit.....







The stunning Tina Wenke stamp 'Thinking of You' (used below) was also in the kit....





These papers make me smile....





Love how everything just 'goes together'....





Thanks for coming by.....

Hugs


1 comment:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Love your cards, Jane ... from the Make a Wish one to the little birdie one, they are all superb! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!