Monday, June 21, 2010

SOUS Sketch # 30

Hello everybody, I'm back to my scrapping
challenges following the excellent
Blog Hop we had recently with Scrappy Go Lucky
and the Workshop last Sunday for
(will post my layouts from that soon)

This is my take on the latest sketch over at SOUS.....



The sketch, from PageMaps.....




Yes, little Darling Granddaughter, Rebekah,
is the tiniest on the extreme right of the group photo....


Glad to be getting the photo's from her
Dance Display done with the sketch challenges....


Still using my kits from Lime Tart,
this is part of the September 09
(yes, September!!!) A La Tarte kit......



Papers are Rouge de Garance 'Adele' collection.....



With flowers by Prima, bling from Kaiser
and Bazzill cardstock.....


So proud of our beautiful tiny dancer.....
Hugs
Jane





8 comments:

Lynn said...

What a beautiful page...and the tiny dancer is just a doll! ~Hugs and Happiness, Lynn

Fern said...

What a cutie pie you have there, Jane!! It's a perfect sketch to display all of these fabulous photos!! Love the papers, flowers and your ribbon treatment!!! Beautiful layout for a beautiful little dancer!! Have a wonderful day!!! Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jane, so saturday is my daughter's dance recital and her last day of dance. We decided to take her out b/c its so much money for so little actual dance time...anyways, I will treasure the photos I have, for sure! These pix are super cute! And I love how the papers match the colors in the pix!

xoxo Leah

Sandi Clarkson said...

Hey, Jane, fab layout .. love the colors and I especially like the photo you chose for the circle! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Isn't she a DOLL?! I love the layout - the splash of green flowers is so pretty - these papers are WONDERFUL with their little dance costumes! Just beautiful!

Nanne said...

oh what a cute layout ..Love how you added the ring of flowers on the bottom of the circle, very clever..
thanks for playing along again this week..
hugs
Nanné

Corrina said...

This is fabo Jane...really bright and funky...and how cute cute cute is she!!!!

Barb Craft said...

Great LO!!! I love your take on the sketch!! Your photos are adorable and I love all those beautiful green flowers!!
Barb :)