Sunday, May 9, 2010

Play Doh

This is my interpretation of Sketch # 26 over at SOUS this week....



The sketch, by Liz Qualman.....
Still using my Lime Tart kits.....
All products on the layout are from the
August '09 (I know, I'm a bit behind) Full Tart Kit.....

The papers are Cosmo Cricket 'Early Bird'.....
The specialty paper is Michael Miller 50s Kitchen Fabric.....


The title is Jenni Bowlin Chalkboard Alpha Stickers.....




Photo's are DGD Rebekah with her Play Doh,
wearing a little apron and chef's hat we got her.....






Hope you all had a beautiful Mother's Day.....
Darling Daughter and DGD's Rebekah and Emma
spent the whole day with me, watching movies
and eating popcorn.....
Both DH and DSIL are working away at the moment,
so just us girls.....
We had a lovely relaxing day.....
Work tomorrow.....

Thanks for dropping by - love reading your comments.....

Hugs

Jane xx







7 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Happy Mother's Day Jane (I realize that for you it was yesterday! LOL) Your layout is just darling! The photos of DGD are precious, love the hat!!! She is so serious about her cooking, too!

What great details - the shelf and potted plants, vegetables, etc. around the page! The papers are terrific!

Hugs!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Jane, I always look forward to see what you've done with the sketch at SOUS. Fabulous job .. wow, I love those photos, so cute, and these papers are perfect! The embellies are darling .. adore the shelf with plates and flowers. Thanks for joining us! I'm off to enjoy my day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day! Still waiting on half the house to wake up! How nice!
The LO is really cute, lots of cool goodies on there! And great photo!!!!
Have an awesome day!

Tammy E. said...

This is such an adorable layout!

Barb Craft said...

This is seriously the cutest thing ever!! I love the papers and you had all the right embellies!!! And how cute is that little girl?!! Adorable!!
Barb :)

Kaye Whimp said...

So beautiful Jane, I just love that paper.

Fern said...

OMGosh, look at that cute little chef!!! I luv that hat!!! And take a look at all of the cute embellies you used to give it that "homey" atmosphere.. Aren't you the talented one, Jane!! And the papers you used are just beautiful!!! Another beautiful layout sweet friend!!! Have a wonderful week!!!! Hugs!!!