Thursday, May 7, 2009

Making Memories

Fame at last!!!! Well nearly....


This layout has been displayed on the Making Memories website, under Customer Ideas.
Made using their Flower Patch range of papers and spiral notes, a few Prima flowers and bling.
Now, I know it's not the same as being published, but good enough for me.
So, if you pop along here:- www.makingmemories.com click on Ideas, then Ideas Gallery, then Customer Ideas, my layout is 4th row 1st layout - titled "Easter Basket" and vote, vote, vote...
Pretty minor in the grand scheme of things, I know, but I'm chuffed.
Thanks again for dropping in
TTFN
Love Jane xx

5 comments:

Jane Ettia Jones said...

this is so adorable
i love how you have used the bling flourish

Jeni Glee said...

I am just in awe of you, Jane....wow, to be in the idea gallery is FABULOUS!, my Friend! Congratulations! This layout is so deserving of being featured! I love it!

Curt in Indy said...

Hey Kiddo! I'm so excited for you! And as far as I'm concerned this is just as good as being published. Know why? If you are in a magazine, people read it then it goes into a pile somewhere. When you are on a website, people see your work all the time! See??? It is better, and I'm really proud of you! Hope all is well! Best, Curt

Jane Ettia Jones said...

thank you so much for stopping by my blog and the wonderful message you left me. I don't have your email but I wanted to say thank you and that it means so much to me, from the bottom of my heart thank you for your support

Ann said...

Oh Well done Jane!! What a fabulous LO - I'm really delighted for you!!
Hugs
Ann xx