Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cricut Easter

Thought I would post some Easter layouts I have done for Cricut Club.

Isn't this the most adorable little bunny...he's from the Paper Dolls cartridge. Only problem with him is that he comes with no facial features...help!!!
















So, I had to draw them on myself. Now, as you know, I am no artist, but I had to have a go. He was expressionless...

So, with my black Zig pen, I gave him a face and whiskers. To say I am happy with the result is an understatement, I was delighted with my efforts...he looks super cute now. Doubt if I could do the same again!!































The bunny cut does have legs on it, but I had to cut tem off so he would fit inside the egg. The title was cut from Alphalicious cartridge, using Design Studio to join the letters. Photo's from this Easter (tomorrow) to be added later.
















This second layout includes a photo from DGD#1 last Easter. The title is ready made on the Wild Card cartridge, no need for Design Studio to join the letters!!
















The date cut from Jasmine cart and the swirls from Storybook cart.
































This third layout includes photo's from DGD#1 first Easter in 2007. It was her very first taste of chocolate, at seven months old.















Can't remember which carts I used for the flowers and watering can (memo to write recipe card later).

I also cut the photographs with Cricut. Wouldn't have been able to cut the curves so well with scissors!!!


























So, tomorrow will be DGD#1 third Easter, looking forward to getting some beautiful photo's of her on her egg hunt, and her new Easter Bunny!!
Have asked DS to get some photo's of DGD#2 on her first Easter, back in Scotland, an Easter Bunny is winging its way to her from Oz...wish I could give it to her myself........

I would like to wish you all a Happy Easter....

See you soon


TTFN
Jane x

PS - got the keys for our house this week, not long now. Will post photo's soon.

7 comments:

Carole Beath said...

Hello Jane...I hope you have a wonderful Easter. I love your cards and the LOs. What darling children featured. Thanks, as always, for stopping by my blog to say hello and leave a nice comment. You have a great weekend.
Carole

Ewonne said...

Great layouts!! And the card is fab, it's just to funny and the bunny is so cute ♥

Curt in Indy said...

LOVE these layouts! You did a FAB job on the bunny's face! Very impressive. I had to laugh out loud while I was reading. I though "Poor bunny, born without a face and had his legs amputated." LOL Love the pics of DGD! Hope all is well! Best, Curt

Jeni Glee said...

Oh my, what a Spring feast for the eyes, my Friend! Your pen work on that bunny is "out of this world" and those layouts of your GD are just awesome! Love everything!

Peet said...

Great lo's Jane!!! love the picture sooo sweet!!!
Peet xx

Tristelle said...

Hi Jane,

You said you wanted me to post on your blog so here I am :)

I forgot to say it tonight but I hope the move goes well, and we might just pop into one another down at coles :)

Chat soon

Tristelle - aka Cricut and Heritage class lady

Carole Beath said...

Hi Jane...I left you TWO Awards on my blog so please hop on by to pick them up. You inspire me.