FLASH SALE on Select Stamp Sets - Sept 16th - 19th...
-
We're having a SALE over on my website - select stamp sets will be on sale
for 3 DAYS ONLY!
Here are some sets that I personally have and some artwork to i...
2 weeks ago


3 comments:
This is one of those precious photographs that we all cling to. What a handsome young man....I know you will miss him. I wish my son and DIL lived closer, but they are in CA and that is better than Chicago anyday. He lived there for 5 years and it was only once a year we got to see each other.
What a handsome lad you have Jane - I do love a man in a kilt!! Fabulous photo & I bet you can't wait to see him!! xxx
Hey Jane! Your son is quite handsome! Great picture of him!
Post a Comment